There are two digital platforms to engage with our members (both local and virtual community): Our Facebook Group and the Realm Connect App.
Join Our Online Church Community
Our online church campus is another way to connect, support, and celebrate our members and friends while broadening our reach well beyond our church building and local community. It is another point for engagement for our in-person congregation and an opportunity for those seeking new ways to worship and find fellowship. It is led by Pastor Sadell Bradley, who serves as the “on-site” leader for any needs you may have. The online campus director is Victoria Sumner, who ensures that this community lives up to the vision and values of our church.
WAYS TO JOIN oUR ONLINE CHURCH COMMUNITY
Our Facebook Group, known as “The Warehouse Church Online Community”, is geared towards the millions of Facebook users who are looking for ongoing engagement with a loving, Spirit-led community whether you live in the Over-The-Rhine neighborhood, in Cincinnati, or across the globe.
- Daily Engagement (sharing of the Word and engaging questions)
- Support from a loving online community across the globe
- Join us during our Sunday and Wednesday services
- Pastor’s Spot: Discussion and debrief of Sunday’s Word
- Opportunities to share uplifting stories
- Times of prayer and celebration
- Church Announcements/Events
REALM CONNECT APP
If you would like to become a member of The Warehouse Church and want to get more involved in a community group (Men’s, Women’s, Senior’s, Children’s Group, etc.) or serve in any capacity, you can use the Realm Connect App to communicate and stay up-to-date with those groups. Email [email protected] for more info about Realm Connect.
- Stay in touch with your Community group! (Men’s, Women’s, Senior’s, Children’s Group, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with church events (in-person and digital)
- Online Giving
Or download the App
- Advocacy Consulting
- Urban & Foreign Missions
- Safe Haven
It’s easy to get in touch with us, and we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out if you have any questions about The Warehouse Experience, volunteer opportunities, or space rental!